Thursday, December 18, 2014

& Goodbye

Wow...Real Talk...
Well Real Talk I can't believe this is over. 
I can't believe I'm not a secret anymore. 
It was sort of lovely to be anybody I wanted.
Anyways my name is Josh Peterson, and this is my blog. 
It's empty, I know...
And that's because a lot of the posts came from a different part of me, so I labeled them The Chronicles of Marsilio, because Marsilio is still alive, but I want to keep him separate from the real me. Because he and I are not the same. 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I find myself always asking "What would Nelson Do?" when I'm writing. You're a role model K-Money

      Delete
  2. This makes me sad, but at the same time, i know what you mean, thanks for your blog-i won't forget it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, I never understand that feeling until you said it "because Marsilio is still alive, but I want to keep him separate from the real me. Because he and I are not the same." So well put. I wish I could have read more from your blog.

    ReplyDelete